This is not your typical fitness challenge.
Historically fitness challenges have been about who can lose the most amount of weight.
You see, with those types of challenges, you don’t fix the real problem. For example, in a weight loss challenge, you could motivate most people to do whatever they need to do in the short term to lose weight. However, what happens after the challenge is over? Most people return to their bad habits and regain whatever weight they lost. Just look at the Biggest Loser show. Pretty much everyone regains the weight back after the show.it
At Live Your Way Thin, we are all about sustainable weight loss and health. If you want to lose weight and keep it off for life, you must change the behaviors that got you overweight in the first place. The best way to change your daily habitual behaviors is to focus on changing one behavior at a time.
Developing the habits of walking regularly is one of the best ways you can start your journey to a lean and healthy body, and that is the goal of the 5 Minutes Walking Challenge. To help people make walking part of their daily habitual behaviors.
Some people might start to lose weight by simply walking more, and most people will definitely see improvements in their health, but obviously, most people would need to do more than just walk to lose weight. However, developing the habit of walking regularly can serve as the catalyst of developing more healthy habits, which will lead to weight loss but, more importantly, sustainable and healthy weight loss.
As I mentioned earlier, the goal of the challenge is to help people develop the habit of walking regularly. How do you develop a new habit? Through repetition. If you repeat an action enough time, sooner or later, that action becomes habitual.
What You Must Do For This Challenge:
All we ask is for the participants to walk every day for the next 60 days from the day they join. Must join by March 23th, 2020. Here how it works.
First 30 Days:
In the first 30 days, we want participants to walk a minimum of 5 minutes each day. I know that is not much, but remember, the first goal of an exercise program is to develop the habit of exercising. By keeping the time very short, no one can honestly say that they can’t find 5 minutes to walk. You can walk longer than 5 minutes if you choose to. By the end of the first 30 days, walking should have become almost second nature.
The Last 30 Days (From day 31 through 60):
The goal from day 31 through day 60 is to walk at least 10 minutes, 6 out of 7 days each week. You can have 1 day that you walk only 5 minutes. You can always walk for more than 10 minutes, but 10 minutes is the minimum for those 6 days.
What All Participants Will Recieve
- The Guide: “How To Lose The Weight, So It Stays Off For Life“ for FREE. It will show you how you can develop new habits and how to develop the right mindset for sustainable weight loss.
- A Recipe Booklet with 20 of Stavros’ favorite Mediterranean healthy recipes plus 4 extra recipes with video instructions.
- A 50% Off Coupon for Simple Way To Vibrant Health How-To-Guide
- Invitation to join the private Facebook Group, “Walking For Healthy Habits”. There you can talk to other people who are doing the challenge and you could form walking groups or find a walking partner so you can motivate each other. Stavros will be available to answer any questions that you post and he will also be having a live show once per week in that group, lecturing on different health topics and also answer any questions you might have.
How You Win
Although every participant in the challenge is a winner because, by the end of the challenge, they would have developed the habit of walking, which is a great first step towards a healthier lifestyle, the top 3 participants with the most points will also win personal training sessions from Live Your Way Thin.
- First Place: 3 Personal Training Sessions
- Second Place: 2 Personal Training Sessions
- Third Place: 1 Personal Training Session
How You Get Points
- 1 Point: For joining
- 10 Points: For getting a friend or family member to join the challenge (A great way to get extra support is to do this challenge with your family and friends)
- 1 Points: for each day you walk
When The Challenge Starts
The challenge runs for 60 days starting the day after you sign up. So if you sign up on March 8th, starting March 9th you should start the challenge. Obviously, the people who started the challenge earlier, they will be finishing earlier. The latest people can join is March 23rd, so the winner will not be announced until May 23rd, do insure everyone had 60 days to complete the challenge.
Click the button bellow to sign up